Monday, May 3, 2010

Hero

Real Name: Unknown

Age:32

Height:5' 5"

Gender:♂

Weight:130 lbs.

Nickname: "Hey, look, it's that nice guy again, what's his name again?"

Occupation: Various service activities (no need for income (heir to his fathers morse code walki-talki business.))

Hobbies: Talking about his feelings at sleepovers.
Coming up with solutions to world hunger.
Water Ballet (not to be confused with Synchronized swimming.)

Powers: Open-mindedness (exception: Democrats)
Being sensitive.
Flexibility.

Fears: Cliques.
Bullies.
Absense of smiles.

Favorite Book: Twilight

Favorite Movie: Twilight

Favorite topic of Conversation: Twilight, American Idol, getting to know people.

Favorite Songs/Artists: Prefers a friendly conversation, over music.

Lucky Number: Loves them all.

Most Common Text Message Phrase: lol, rofl, ha ha, HAHA, ha, lmao.

Misc.: Spends free time in nature, especially by flowers.


5 comments:

  1. Great questions. I wish more people would've done this instead of just using the ones I came up with.

    My favorite: Most common text message phrase.

    I also love the hobby of talking about feelings at a sleepover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Warhol,
    I think this blog post was excellent. I could not have been more pleased with the originality of your character. It is an obvious fact that you are a talented and thoughtful writer, thank you for that. It is wonderful to have worthwhile posts like yours to read. What took me by surprise the most was the "unknown name." I don't think that idea much crossed my mind. It was an ironic element to have such a happy-go-lucky appearing character, seemingly well-liked and well-loved, be nameless. It implies how lonely he really feels.
    Perhaps that was an inaccurate interpretation, but nevertheless, well done.
    Sincerely,
    Genevive

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was very well done! I agree with Nelson too. Even though i did his same questions as well. I liked how you used twilight a lot! you can never use that too much! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job i too liked the different questions you came up with the were good and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the originality of your post, and posted completely different questions than all the other people. My favorite question is the text message one. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete